Unless you're moving overseas more or less permanently, you'll probably still be paying some UK tax. Even if you're not coming back, any income you have here (bank interest, for example) will still be taxed. There are specific regulations for National insurance contributions, but there are also rules to help prevent "double taxation”. We’ve highlighted what you need to know below.